Monday, September 6, 2010

Introduction

Introduction to: The Old Man and the Trail, A Solitary Journey of Renewal

Garth Fisher
In 2000 I did a through hike of the Appalachian Trail, at the age of 60. I then worked as a Ridgerunner for the AT in New Jersey for 4 summers. I completed my first marathon in 2005. In 2008 I had a hip replacement and doubted that I would ever do a long distance hike again. I learned this year, 2010 that I could do a long distance hike. In my other life,I am therapist, Hospice Volunteer, and an Intuitive Energy Reader, I have attempted to understand myself, my work, my clients, and our world as deeply as possible. My goal with my Blogs is to share some of my experiences and thoughts as well as offer you the reader a space to share your relevant experiences and thoughts to the subject of the Blog. My plan is to add the comments made about a post to the post itself as an extension. I appreciate your participation and look forward to hearing from you. Respectfully Garth Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment